Thursday, January 25, 2007

Cat Scratch Thursday...

Nothing like a big catch scratch down your face to make you happy right? WRONG! I don't want unwanted stares from people.. Ehh what can I do about it? Just move on and face the day like everyone else. I figured since I made this I might as well use it. I will mostly be using it to comment on my friends blog. lol. I can already foresee the randomness that shall occur from me.

I sit here on this computer at school in my sweats awaiting my math class to start in oh, 36 minutes. Boredom is deadly people. Never let yourself be bored! Find something to keep you pre-occupied. I can't really figure out what else to write on here... HmMmMm....

Here is a random link to Pre-Order the new Fall Out Boy album "Infinity On High"




FALL OUT BOY


Infinity On High CD


PREORDER FROM WALMART


PREORDER FROM FBR

No comments: