Thursday, April 12, 2007

Update

So, it's been a few days since my last post. Sorry. Been pretty busy with school and everything. With it being my last quarter and all.. EEEPPP!!!

So yea, My classes are pretty cool and I have been doing my best to make sure I stay on top of everything.

Lately I have been getting into webseries on youtube. The two that I have gotten into so far are: Chad Vader and We Need Girlfriends. Those shows are fantabulous and I HIGHLY suggest you all check out those shows cause they rock. If you just don't feel like searching for them here are the first episodes of the shows:

Chade Vader


We Need Girlfriends


To see the rest you all are just going to have to look them up :D It will be worth it I promise!

So, I found out that the Yeah Yeah Yeahs A. have a new song out called Sealing and B. are going to be playing Lollapalooza!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! I am so going this year! It shall be freaking awesome!

I have been working on the short script for Grandpa's Revenge and the feature. But, mostly on the short with my pal and fellow partner filmmaker Marina :D It shall be greatness I promise! hehehe. More about my future film projects later as I am being lazy and want to watch more webisode. BYE ALL!!

1 comment:

MJL said...

I want to order my advanced tickets to We Love you Benny ooops Grandpas Revenge but Matel won't let me =(. PONCHO! WHERE ARE YOU?