Monday, March 10, 2008

It's Time To Surrender

- Name 20 things you'll never ever say to anyone.
- Don't use names.
- Don't speak of this with anyone after you've written this.


01. I miss you deeply and I wish you were still here.

02. I miss the conversations that we used to have. I just miss being around you period.

03. After months of not having a thought about you in my mind you have some how ventured back into it. I hate that I miss you and I hate that I want to get to know you more. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if you did touch my hand.

04. I wish that this was some kind of alternate universe or a different period in time so that maybe I could see what would happen between us.

05. Apart of me will always care for you and will always be sad that things couldn't have worked out between us.

06. You and I used to be so close, what happened?

07. I miss you more than you know and I hope to see you again.

08. I truly and honestly love talking with you. You bring out my honesty more than anyone else.

09. You are so sweet and I wish we lived closer so we could visit more.

10. I love how you smile at me but at the same time I wished I didn't get so much pleasure from it.

11. You make me feel like I am loosing my sanity but I would still die for you.

12. This isn't a secret, I hate you and I tell you that daily.

13. I feel that there is something that is bothering you but you keep up this act that you are ok and I am afraid to bring it up to you.

14. I love you and I hate that we don't see each other that much anymore even though we live in the same household.

15. I can't wait to see you again because then things can get started where they left off.

16. I am glad to have met you. You are just the best person to know and to be around.

17. You make me smile daily and it is great.

18. You never cease to amuse me.

19. You are a little shit and I don't appreciate how you treat me or the others around you. Grow up!

20. We haven't spoken in a very long time but I just wanted to say I thought you were one of the most gorgeous boys in school and when you and I spoke it was a treasure.

No comments: