Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Have Always…

A list of things that I have always wanted to do in my lifetime.

- To kiss someone in the rain. Not that stupid California rain either. I mean the real rain where it is POURING!
- To twirl outside while it was snowing.
- To stare deeply in to someone’s eyes.
- To actually be good at playing the guitar.
- To take a long road-trip across the USA.
- To backpack through Europe.
- To see the Green-flash.
- To go ice-skating.
- To meet the Foo Fighters, it’s always been a dream of mine. I love that band.
- To learn how to make delicious concoctions.
- To learn to sing relatively well.
- To go to the Opera.
- To go to a ball.

I know there are more but those are the ones that are standing out in my mind at the moment. What is your list of things that you have wanted to do?

A lot of these I think I can actually achieve and I plan on making those dreams a reality. One of the many things that I find so calming and peaceful is to take a good long walk in the rain. The thought of it brings a warming smile to my face. I wanted to take a walk this weekend but unfortunately a thing called work got in the way. I hope it rains out here again because I really want to take that walk.

Another thing that I think would be awesome to do is to dance or twirl in the rain. But I already achieved that back in my high school days. I think I am due for another twirl. I like to think of myself as young at heart. I shall bid you all ado for now as I wait for another rainfall to come my way. How I long for those icy drops of pleasure to hit my warm skin.

No comments: