Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Then Just Take Me

Words I want to say but don’t.

I miss the embrace of your arms. Let my heart melt with you smile. I wish I could look into your eyes again. Those beautiful eyes that I still can’t seem to find my way out of.

I remember one time you made me smile and the room seemed to glow. The mandatory meeting at school left my energy level running on empty. I decided to rest my head on the wall next to my seat and I daze off in to the not so empty classroom. I sense you walking back and forth in the class and I continue to daze off. You lean down and we look at each other eye to eye. You smile that sweet smile of yours and wave hello to me. No longer in a daze my smile becomes more than a slight grin. I wave back and your smile grows bigger and you walk off again. I look away to try to hide the ridiculously large smile on my face. But, it was not as easy as I thought. It never gets any easier with the thought of you.

In my crazy little mind you tell me “I want you” and all I want to say to you is “Then just take me!” I have to wake up sometime and that’s the sad fact of all this. Moving on and past you will be hard but I know I have been blessed to have met you. Even for just a small while, you made my heart beat better than it has in a while.

No comments: