Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Burned Cereal and Silly Brits

My thoughts on random subjects.

I was having a discussion with my dear friend Marina about her moving to Oregon when she mentions to me that she has a friend who has burned cereal. My only thought was, “How on earth do you burn cereal?” When I asked her this she said her friend wanted his Cheerios toasted so he put a blowtorch to them. Has anyone else wanted his or her cereal toasted? I know I have not had the sudden urge to toast up my cereal. Is this a common thing that I have not discovered until now?

The next subject would be the silly laws that London has. The article can be found Here.

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that these laws exist because well, doesn’t America have some outlandish laws lying around somewhere? It was humorous for me to read especially since I had just had a comment conversation with Ricey in her I Should Have Known post about the BBC America shows and such. I shall take this as a sign that the BBC wants me to watch their network again! They do miss me and I must admit I miss them as well!

Another thing that was brought up in that conversation was is it chic to be a geek? I think of myself as a geek in many ways and I feel that the best people in the world are geeks. They are lovable, funny, caring, intelligent and many other good qualities. What do you think?

As with many things I need to catch up on I am now catching up on my Chevelle fix. After seeing them twice last week I have realized how much I missed listening to their music. Just now they came up on my playlist on iTunes and now I have it set to play nothing but them. There is nothing like good music to get you in a better mood.

Chevelle is from Chicago and I say this just so I can move on to another random subject of me finding a killer deal on a roundtrip plane ticket to Chicago next August that will only cost me $47.50 or something like that if I buy it now or soon. I am considering buying my ticket early but apart of me wants to make sure my friend is in town at that time otherwise I will be staying a week at the lovely O’Hare airport. We shall see. I’ll update later on what I plan on doing for a whole week there. I guess that shall be all for tonight. I am off to drift off into Chevelle Land.

No comments: