Friday, November 30, 2007

Rain

You and I have much catching to do!

I miss your cool, gentle touch. Blowing sweet nothings into my ear and giving me fresh kisses. I long to take an extended stroll with you. Just to get lost in you and feel free again.

You make me feel ok. You wash away every thing that troubles me and you make me brand new. I have missed being comforted by you. I rarely get to see you except on the occasional visit you have with Thunder and Lightning, whom you know I dislike! Or you come out when I am simply not available. Have I done something to offend you?

Do you remember when we danced? I remember when you came to visit me on my way home from school. It was the last day of the quarter and to be quite honest, I was feeling pretty low. But, you came full swing and rinsed away my apprehensions. You were there for me when I needed you in Oklahoma and I thank you for that.

I finally got to have a small visit with you today. Though, our visit was entirely way too short. I can still smell you on my clothes and I do hope you stick around for a while. I need some cleansing from you. I miss you my friend. May we twirl or have a long walk together.

--------------------

Thanks riceflour for the inspiration to write this.

No comments: