Friday, November 9, 2007

When He Saw Her Pt. 2

Finally my continuation to the original Flash Fiction.

Ok, I have decided to keep adding to this story and I apologize to people like Lycander for taking so long to add on it to. I thought it would be interesting to keep my continuations as a 100-word limit short. I will see how it turns out. For those who would like to catch up on the original here is the link: When He Saw Her

The door explodes open as he runs out into the cold and damp alley. No recollection of what has happened prior to the discovery of his lovely corpse. The last thing he remembers his holding he beloved in his arms and smelling her sweet scent of Cherry Blossoms.

After what seems to be an eternity he finally stops running to catch his breath. Each breath he takes becomes slower and slower. Screams echoing in the distance move suddenly surrounding him. He looks around but there is nothing but darkness surrounds him at least that is until he sees those eyes.

No comments: