Tuesday, March 13, 2007

300

Ok so I saw 300 finally... I LOVED it! I was afraid I wasn't going to like the gore or that it was going to be overhyped for me.. But it was fantastic! :D I plan on seeing it again. I took down a few notes but to see it again couldn't hurt. ;) lol.

My legs and back officially hate me today.. So much so that they have conspired with my stomach.. haha. On the way back from the theatre I got off on the wrong stop so I had to do a mad rush walk to school for my last class and then I walked up the stairs.. Not cool... haha. My back pack is heavy and stuff so my back is like "I hate you!" haha

But yea, I can't really pull out what exactly I liked about 300 but.. For sure that soundtrack was awesome! I am going to buy that for sure. What did I tell you, great year for music. haha. I think that will be all for the moment. Take care!

2 comments:

MJL said...

You probably woke up this morning shoot me please.Too much walking is a painful expierence.

GenevaCnwy said...

Oh I did.. I was like "F--k this hurts.." haha