Monday, March 5, 2007

Hey (hey), You (you)

Hey,

Just checking in again since I have so much time on my hands at the moment. When you don't really have any homework to do the amount of nothingness that adds up is... Well, nothingness.. haha. That damn Avril Lavigne song, Girlfriend, has been stuck in my head! ERR. I personally prefer the direction she was going on her last album. I am not sure why she went the POP route. But ehh, if it got stuck in my head then it was a successful song wasn't it?

I speant a good chunk of my free time checking out one of the blogs that Aleem mentioned to me on Friday. johnaugust.com is a really good read. It is really informative and I am really glad Aleem told me about the blog. I have a lot to catch up on the site, he posts pretty regularly so there are a ton of posts I have yet to read. I am curious to read the other blogs that Aleem mentioned.

Jes, I just want you to know that things will work out! ::hugs::

I think this is all for me. I am craving some num nums so I may get some. :D Take care!

p.s. I must remember to check this site out: Backpackit

No comments: