Thursday, March 15, 2007

Memories

I was just thinking of someone today. It's funny how one or a couple of memories can stand out so much in one person's mind but there is little chance that the other person will even remember it.

I remember I was at school and I had just left the financial aid office and I was texting my sister Connie a quote from this show Metalocolypse and I was so focused on the text and I was laughing that I didn't notice the guy I was about to bump into. I luckily catchy myself and stop just before we bump. I am still laughing at the text but laughing more cause of what almost happened. I apologize and I actually made him laugh and smile at me. Now, this guy hadn't smiled at me once since I first met him and I was convinced he hated me. But when he laughed that day it was nice. He accepted my apology and I held open the door to the open for him cause he had to drag a lot of stuff to his class. He thanked me and we went our separate ways.

With that memory it makes me smile but I doubt he even remembers that event even taking place. I guess it's just little events that happen that just spark some good memories. I feel that once I leave I will be forgotten and no one will remember the girl who always arrived early with her headphones on at school. ::sighs::

Time to go. Take care!

No comments: