Tuesday, March 13, 2007

So When You're Near Me Darling, Can't You Hear Me. SOS.

I am sitting here listening to my beloved ABBA and I am blowing my nose. Funny how I look like I am crying but all I am doing is blowing my nose.

I bought my ticket to see 300 today. From what I have heard it is supposed to be a good film and really gorey... I don't like gore too much so we'll see how I take it today. I shall "blog" about my first experience going to the movies alone and how I liked or did not like the movie. I am pretty sure I am gonna like it I usually do.

Let's see what else to talk about before I head of to the lovely math class... bah! So, for my audio 2 class our final is... Whatever we want.. We just have to DAZZEL him. WTF?!? I know he wants us to be more artistic and stuff but seriously.. That opens a whole wide range of a variety of things I could do and I have no idea what to do. I figured I'd do a sound collage.. Since he said is has to be something involved with sound.. So I am going to make this one sound WAY better than my last one. I'll add in my own special effects and stuff outside of class since I can't seem to figure out how to do it on Pro-Tools in class. I know it can be done I just don't have the patience or the time to be looking for it. So, audacity here I come!

As for my editing 2 final, Nathan said I was almost done... I need to work on the pacing a bit and then change this one jump cut... So frustrating. ::sighs:: It's weird how I have been posting pretty much everyday. I hope I can keep it up. I hate when I don't post anything for weeks. Well, I have to go to math now.. Oh joy... psh.. Take care!

No comments: