Thursday, March 1, 2007

I Feel A Migraine Coming On...

I am tired of all this damn stress!!! I will be happy when I get my portfolio review over with AND that meeting with Mark done. I want to know what is going to be happening next quarter cause it is supposed to be my last one.

I will seriously break down crying if tomorrow goes badly. I am not even just saying it as a joke. I will cry. I have a gut feeling that I am gonna be torn apart about what I submitted and everything. I honestly am really proud of the two essays I submitted. I think they represent me pretty well as a writer. But I may be COMPLETELY off by that. I really hope I am just over reacting. ::sighs::

I can feel this crippling migraine coming on with all this lack of sleep. I have been so consumed by Portfolio review stuff and midterms that my sleep has been lacking big time. I can feel the pressure of my headache on the side of my head.. Not cool. With all this stress I think it's been making me sick. I have been nauseous and not myself lately. Sometimes I feel as if I am losing my mind and I break down crying cause I am so frustrated. I am really looking forward to Chicago more now.

I got to hear Chevelle's song Anti-Saint today. Very good stuff! The more I listen the more I like. I was going to write more but I really don't have anything to write about. Just stuff I'd rather keep to myself. Take care folks!

No comments: