Monday, March 12, 2007

75 Spots All Filled

Well hello there folks,

I know, I have been posting some rather useless blogs. But, are my blogs really that moving anyway? haha. I was not feeling too good yesterday. In fact, I still feel blah. I do feel a little bit better but still.. blah. I never got around to seeing 300 this weekend. Which stinks cause that means I have to see it on Tuesday all by my lonesome during my four hour break between classes. It has to be done. I think it's a little amusing picturing me in the dark theatre taking notes on the editing.

::movie is playing::
Me: ::writes:: Uses lots of.. Wait.. What?? Damn.. Can you rewind please?
Audience: SHHHHH!!!
Me: Sorry....

Yea, I have an over active imagenation. It's what gets me through the day haha. It doesn't take too much to amuse me. Now one to the reason I am posting WOO!

Ok, so you know how a simple song can spark so many memories or just a particular one? Well, yesterday I discovered on my friend Corryn's myspace page that she had a playlist and I thought that was so cool. So I stole the idea from her, I let her know of course :D, and made my own. On each playlist you get a total of 75 songs. I filled each and every spot with a song. So I decided to post my list and if anyone is interested in knowing the story behind them they can comment and I'd love to share. So let's get this party started woo!!

No comments: