Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tell It To Move, Feel Like Climbing The Walls

Hey! So, I finally have some spare time to write a decent blog. Once again, I am sorry for the one liner ones. I have been swamped with school work that really had to get done and not to mention I was dead tired.

So I was listening to the stream of Vena Sera and there is one part in the song I Get It that really stood out to me and is something I feel everyone should ask themselves in life. Here it is:

"Do you want it enough? Do you want it at all? Should you need it at all, takes a man to see, do you want it enough? Do you want it at all? Should you need it all, do you want it enough?"

Why do I think everyone should ask themselves that? Well, in this short short life of ours you have to determine what it is you really want. Are the things you are doing at this moment what you want to be doing? Are you where you want to be? Is there something that you really want? Ask yourself "Do you want it enough?", you'll soon begin to see just what matters and what you really want. You only live once so why not make it really count?

For me those lines stood out and I started thinking, Am I doing what I want? Do I really want to go into the field of writing? The answer is yes, I worked my butt off not to just give up now. I honestly don't care if I never make it rich or have people know my name all over the world. As long as I am doing some sort of writing I will be the happiest person in the world. If I can make some sort of living doing what I truely love then I have been successful. Cause I know I don't want to be a cashier at Wal-Mart the rest of my life. No offense to that place but it's not my passion. I'd rather create stories of people being assholes and have the cashier have their revenge on them than me have to experience that first hand, only without the revenge part.. Although, that would make work a lot more interesting. Muahaha.

So today is the last day of class for Editing and Post-production II and Audio II. I am saddend cause I really liked those classes this quarter. Another reason I am sad cause that means I'll have to start my final quarter here at school. Scary thought... EEP! Tons of work ahead of me and I think I am gonna just dive in. Take care folks!

No comments: