Thursday, March 8, 2007

Hey, Hey! She Don't Like Cocaine,...

...baby just likes how it smells says maybe you can drive me home if you want. ::dances::

I am really liking the song Cocaine (We're All Going To Hell) by Strata. I know this song was released LONG ago but I never really had time to check it out. Now that I have, I really want to get their new album... But alas, it is not coming out until May... But this only confirms that this year is going to be one hell of a awesome year for music. That makes my total upcoming CD count up to 3. I am sure that number will grow as I discover more music.

I got an e-mail from the Lollapalooza site and they had a secret sale for 3-day passes for $60! That is a damn good deal! But, the line-up isn't even up yet so... Looks like it was good I wasn't able to get my pass just yet. Sucks I have to pay more but still I kind of want to know who is playing. Hopefully they listen to some of my suggestions.. hahaha.

So, I have to see the movie 300 this weekend for my midterm paper. It was shot like Sin City so maybe it will be very interesting since I liked Sin City. I have to watch the movie Outbreak too. Which I really don't mind because I really enjoy that movie.

I thought I had more to write about but I don't.. haha. YAY tonight is Denny's night. WOOP WOOP. Tuesday's Denny's night was.. Well it was a riot haha. hehehe... Take care people..


RUN, HIDE!, muahaha

P.S. Oh and if you want to see the video for Cocaine (We're All Going To Hell) here is the link:

Cocaine (We're All Going To Hell) - Strata Leave them comments. I am sure they will appreciate it very much. Take care! :D

No comments: