Thursday, March 29, 2007

Dreams and Freak Outs

Ok, you know how you have a dream about someone and then you wake up and then you go back to sleep and then you dream something else?

well, I had a dream about this guy and I woke up thinking "WTF?" and then I went back to sleep and it went back into the same dream about that guy but at a different part. Then I woke up like "WTH???" and I just stayed up and checked my e-mail and low and behold... I got an e-mail from that guy!

It completely freaked me out so much I had to get away from the computer.. It was a real OOOeeeOOO moment. Not cool.. haha.

So here is the dream:

Ok I was meeting that guy and his sister and some other people I didn't know somewhere. I walk in and I am early and I sit down and his sister walks in and we say hello and she sits in the chair next to me. Then the guy and the other people walk in and sit in the chairs across the room. And it was quiet for a long time. Then the guy was like "You can sit closer you know" haha. So his sister and I move closer to him and then that's when I woke up the first time.

I go back to sleep and then all of a sudden we were all at this dinning room table eating and chatting. There was this woman sitting across from me and then the guy was sitting at the head of the table to my left next to me. And we were all just talking. Then the guy and I were talking about something and we can't really hear each other or he gets really interested in a topic and he leans in closer to me. We talk and he is talking about something and he moves his hand towards mine and the tips of his fingers barely touch mine and in midsentence he stops and he has this (O_O) look on his face and I am like "Yes?" just waiting for him to continue talking and he starts to talk again but he is still distracted by his fingers touching mine. Then he moves his hand and sits back and stops talking to me.

So I go back to talking to the lady infront of me. And some time passes and the guy gets up I think to go talk to his sister or something and then the lady infront of me leans forward and whispers "He likes you!" and I am like "Wha?? (O_O)" and she just smiled and nodded her head and he comes back and I just kind of look away. Then everyone leaves and I am in my editing classroom kind of and I am laying on the floor watching some movie on tv. And the guy goes and sits in his normal chair and mentions something about me watching the movie in class even after the quarter being over or something and that same lady from earlier was like "Can't you go home and watch it?" and she was laughing and I was like "No, cause by the time I get home the movie will be over"

And she was like "What??" and she disappears and then the guy asks me how I get home and I say I take about "3 - 4 busses to get home", (it doesn't take 4 it's only 3 haha), and he was like "What? No, it's all about.." something about money and then it gets all fuzzy and I wake up.. haha I was like "WTF?!?!"

Then I check my e-mail and I finally have a responce from him.. I was like "O-K I am getting away from this thing now..." lol

So if anyone can tell me what that meant feel free to let me know.. thanks hahaha.

No comments: