Thursday, March 22, 2007

Jeff, You're A Pioneer of Paranoia...

So, I was watching the clips I had on youtube and I just wanted to share this one with you all.



hehe. I love Coupling. That show was awesome. I was also watching a video blog that I subscribed to and it got me thinking of starting my own video blog. I am still not sure about it yet cause well... I am more of a behind the camera person and I really like to just get everything out in writing. I highly doubt my videos would be as popular as hers. But, still the thought of my face being put out there.. eeeee.

So, I finally finished all my stinking papers. WEE!!! Not time to party yet I am afraid. I still have two more finals to do next week. ::sighs:: But it should be interesting. So, myspace isn't working on Safari on this computer for some reason and that really ticks me off haha. So I guess Firefox will have to do. One thing I noticed, and I happen to like, is that on here it tells me when I have a spelling error haha. For some reason that makes me all happy. I am just waiting for Marina to get out of class in oh about 2 hours.. So hungry.. Denny's!!!!! :D Well, I think this will be a short one for now cause well it just will be. Haha. Take care!

No comments: