Tuesday, March 6, 2007

That's What Everyone's Talking About

Here is a survey I did on other blog pages. Enjoy :D

1. If you were to find out you were pregnant what would you do?
I would first go (O_O).. and then say "Whaa???" and then I would wonder "Am I like the next Virgin Mary??"

2. Do you trust your friends?
Yes I do

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the person you love?
It would have to be some kind of compromise but yea.

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
I sure do.

5. Name one thing you would NOT tolerate in a relationship:
Only one? Well worst case scenario would be abuse but in general cheating.

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best roommate for you?
HmMm pretty much all of my friends would make good roomates lol.

7. When was the last time you snuck out?
Never

8. Are you afraid of falling in love?
No.

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
There are quite a few people who do that to me. :D

10. Would you stop talking to your friends because you hooked up with a new guy/girl?
I surely would NOT! I could never do that to the people who mean the most to me.

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
August 7th, 2006. ::sighs::

12. What was the last text message you sent?
"Yes! Where are the hot teachers?" to Jes hahaha

13. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Eyes, Smile, Sweet personalities.. A lot of things.. Oh Eyewear is a bonus ;)

14. Fill in the blank. I will NEVER _____.
Drink and smoke or do drugs

15. What are your goals in life?
1. Graduate college
2. Find a good job in the career field I chose
3. Be happy
and a lot of personal stuff.

16. When you get married, how would you envision your dream wedding?
Spring wedding in a grass field in England somewhere.

17. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended period of time, name some people you would call?
Mom, Sisters, Ky, Kate, Maryann, Marina, pretty much everyone on my top friends

18. How many kids do you want to have?
3 - 4

19. Would you make a good parent?
I hope so. I think I would make a cool parent :D

20. Where was your default pic taken?
The day I went to Disneyland

21. What is your middle name?
Mary-Anne

22. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
Um, if any of them did do you think I'd be single right now? lol

23. What's on your mind right now?
Stuff

24. Are you musical?
I like to listen to it and I dabble a little in creating music.

25. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would you change?
Um, ask my gma about phone messages the two weeks before I found out I had to do my portfolio review.

Height:
5'4"

What are you wearing right now:
Black Tuk shoes, Jeans, Star shirt with green sweater over and my red Yeah Yeah Yeahs hoodie

Best place to go for a date?
Um, somewhere fun.

FAVORITES
Kind of pants: Jeans
Number: 1
Animal: Cats
Month: July
Juice: Grape

HAVE YOU HAD:
Chicken pox: Yes
Sore Throat: Yes
Stitches: No, unless you count butterfly stitches
Broken nose: No
Plastic Surgery: No

QUESTIONS??
Who knows you the best? Mom, Sisters, Ky, Kate, & Maryann
Do you wear contact lenses or glasses? Neither.. ::cries:: I wish I wore glasses
Do you get along with your family? For the most part yea

TODAY DID YOU
1. Talk to someone you liked? Sort of
2. Buy something? I bought a scone
3. Get sick? No
4. Talked to an ex? Nope.
5. Miss someone? Lots of people
6. Get in a fight with someone? No
7. Have sex? No

LAST PERSON WHO
6. Slept in your bed? Me
7. Saw you cry? Me
8. Made you cry? Me

No comments: