Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Wipe That Smile Off Your F--king Face!

Wow, last night the song One & Only by Timbaland feat. Fall Out Boy was brought to my attention. I have to say that even though I don't listen to rap or hip hop all that much, if ever. But when I do I tend to like the stuff that Timbaland has done. It's always well done and pretty catchy. The collaboration between him and Fall Out Boy is no different. Very well done and great to not only bob your head to but dance to as well. And the line "Wipe that smile off your f--king face" is well just so perfect to sing along to. I am not one to really promote foul language in music but sometimes... Well, sometimes nothing else fits and there are a number of people who I'd like to say that line to. Overall I really liked the track so I looked up the tracklist and I decided to post it for you all and all the ones in the bold means I am excited to hear it:

Promotional Tracklist:
1. Oh [Intro]
2. Give to me ..........feat. Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake
3. Release .............feat. Justin Timberlake
4. The Way I Am ................feat. Keri Hilson & D.O.E.
5. Bounce .............feat. Justin Timberlake, Missy Elliott and Dr Dre
6. Come and get me ..............feat. 50 Cent & Tony Yayo
7. Kill [yuaseruhu] .............feat. Sebastian & Attitude
8. Board meeting ...............feat. Magoo
9. [huantaji] .................feat. Money
10. SCREAM ..............feat. Keri Hilson & Nicole Scherzinger (from PCD)
11. Mistake communication ..........feat. Keri Hilson & Sebastian
12. Bombay ..............feat. Amar & Jim Beanz
13. Throw It On Me ..............feat. Hives
14. Time .............feat She Wants Revenge
15. One & Only ............feat. Fall Out Boy
16. Apologize ..............feat One Republic
17. Last Piece Of The Puzzle ............feat. Elton John
18. Hello .............feat. Keri Hilson & Attitude
19. Come Around ...............feat. M.I.A.

This should be an interesting album to say the least and that is why I plan on buying it the day it comes out. It also happens to be the same day that Chevelle's new album Vena Sera comes out. Musical greatness that day! So far this year is turnning out to be a really awesome year for music. I haven't really bought cds in a while cause there wasn't really anything I was excited for. But now.. Now the music industry shall love my wallet. :D.

Speaking of music, another song was brought to my attention last night. It is called Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap. It is a really beautiful song. As you can hear I have posted it on a post last night. So much good music being made I can hardly keep in the excitement. WEE! I think that shall be all for now haha. Take care people!

No comments: