Friday, March 2, 2007

Our Lips, Can Touch. Our Cheeks, Can Brush.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Ok I just wanted to say... I SO overreacted about that portfolio review thing. I was stressing over nothing. They were nothing but kind and very helpful to me. I got everything worked out and I will be graduating in June. Sort of scary... EEEP!

Well, to start of I woke up today around 6 am nervous as hell about that portfolio review. I was ready by 8 am and I just waited for Marina to come pick me up. My mom saw that I was very nervous and tried to get me to relax but I was basically in a panic. I really did think that I was going to get pounded on about how little I had to offer. 9 am comes around and Marina comes and picks me up. We are both freaking out haha. We get there about an hour before she has to do her portfolio review. So to waste time we watched each others editing projects. The first guy was 8 minutes late and they spent over 20 minutes with him. They finally get to Marina and I wished her well when she left. It seemed like she was gone for a while. But, I talked to a couple of peers of mine. We caught up on old times and different stories. Apparently I wasn't the only one who was told last minute about this thing haha.

Slowly after everyone ahead of me goes there is only one person left that is ahead of me and he just walked out of the room to go somewhere. So I am sitting alone reading my book and then Aleem comes in looking for that guy. He never found him so he wrote him a note and then took me to the room where the review was to happen. I was freaking out inside. But the whole experience was very pleasent. There are a few things I need to work on and just some things I need to keep in contact with them on.

I don't really want to go to work tomorrow but I have to. Sucks when you need money haha. Well, I guess that will be all for now. Take care people! :D

2 comments:

MJL said...

Beware of Marks that basically tell you they hate your work and then three months later say it was a highlites of the quarter and it was a great idea. Also watch out for flying monkeys.

GenevaCnwy said...

Haha. I shall keep an eye out for those "Marks"