Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Back, Legs and Stomach Hate Me

I have over worked my legs and my back... So now they are so sore! But yea, I went over my notes from yesterday that I took during the movie 300.. Well, I think I need to see it again to take more notes ;) lol. But seriously, I think I should. There weren't many notes but the ones I did have were significant parts that could help me.

So Vena Sera leaked.. A bit saddened but at the same time I hope it creates more exposure for the album. What else to write about HmMm... Oh yea, I just found out that the actor who played King Leonidas in 300 also played The Phantom in The Phantom of the Opera. I knew he looked familiar and I knew there was a reason why I liked him. lol. In case you all didn't already know his name is Gerard Butler check him out. I think that is all for the time being. Take care people. Enjoy this lovely little photo:


No comments: